Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 2 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat griddle to 350°F or a nonstick skillet or pan over medium-high heat on the stovetop.
- Add buttermilk, milk, eggs and butter first to blender, then add remaining ingredients.
- Blend approximately 30-40 seconds on HIGH or until smooth. Some air bubbles will begin to form in the batter.
- Pour batter onto heated griddle, skillet or pan using about 1/4 to 1/3 cup batter per pancake. When bubbles can be seen evenly across the pancakes, flip pancakes.
Serves: 24 (medium pancakes)
Test Kitchen Tip: Add mix-ins such as fruit or berries, chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruit for fun varieties of pancakes.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.