Cafe Mocha Marble Brownies
- 3 Tablespoons ground French roast coffee
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 package (4 oz.) unsweetened chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place rack of countertop convection oven in the second position from the bottom. Preheat to 350°F.
- Brew coffee with 1/4 cup water using the BOLD setting.
- Microwave butter, chocolate and coffee in large bowl 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Add 1 3/4 cups sugar, eggs, flour and salt; beat until well blended. Spread mixture into foil-lined lightly greased 9-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon in large bowl until blended. Add remaining egg, beating until well blended; spoon mixture on top of chocolate mixture in pan. Swirl mixtures with a knife.
- Bake 43 to 45 minutes. Cool completely on wire wrack.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.