Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 7 Tablespoons ground coffee
- Add milk, caramel topping and chocolate syrup to iced coffee pitcher; stir until well blended. Add ice.
- Place brew basket with filter in pitcher; add coffee.
- Fill water reservoir to water line. Top with lid, place over brew basket and turn on.
- After brewing is complete, remove water reservoir and brew basket.
- Stir iced coffee mixture. Top with lid and serve.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.