Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Grills
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a self-sealing plastic bag; seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours. Remove cubes from marinade; discarding leftover marinade.
- Thread cubes evenly onto four skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for an hour before using to prevent burning).
- Grill 18 to 20 minutes, turning often, until nicely browned. Serve with hot rice and kabobs of grilled fruit and pepper chunks, if desired.
: 2 to 24 hours Serves: 4
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.