Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Turmeric
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 shallot, peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 400°F. Foil-line a 13x9-inch baking pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add caulflower florets, shallot and garlic to prepared pan. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes and stir. Bake an additional 15 minutes until fork tender.
- Add broth, cauliflower and garlic, shallot, sugar, salt, turmeric, cumin and pepper in blender jar. Cover and PUREE for 1 minute.
- Pour half and half into filler cap. PULSE until blended.
- Serve with chopped cilantro.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.