Cheesy Chicken and Pasta Bake with Spinach
- 4 cups Slow Cooker Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (1 lb.) penne pasta, cooked al dente, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 package (2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese, heavy cream and salt.
- Add cooked pasta, chicken and spinach, stir until blended.
- Place half of pasta mixture in prepared baking dish. Top with 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Cover with remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.