Chicken Fajitas with Grilled Peppers and Onions
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken tenders
- 2 red bell pepper, halved, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, halved, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 6 flour tortillas
- Stir olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, onion salt, cumin, pepper and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish. Pour marinade over chicken, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
- Place culinary basket on holders on grill.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain chicken breasts; discard marinade.
- Place red pepper, green pepper and onion in basket.
- Grill peppers and onions 5 to 7 minutes; stirring occasionally until crisp/tender.
- Grill chicken strips covered 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink. Let chicken rest for several minutes.
- Serve chicken strips, grilled peppers and onions with flour tortillas.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1/6 of recipe) • Calories: 225 • Total Fat: 6.25g • Saturated: 2.06g • Cholesterol: 0mg • Sodium: 853mg • Carbohydrates: 38.6g • Dietary Fiber: 2.43g • Sugars: 3g • Protein: 6g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.