Yield: 4 Dozen
- 1 pound deboned cooked chicken (cut in large chunks)
- 1/4 cup packed parsley sprigs
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon each, salt and celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon each, dry mustard and onion powder
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- Place large chunks of chicken and parsley in work bowl and using S-blade, pulse until finely chopped. Remove and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, mix chicken broth, oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Stir the four seasonings into flour. When broth reaches a boil, add flour all at once. Stir until the dough forms a ball.
- Place dough into mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Stir in chicken and parsley. Drop by spoonfuls, size of golf ball, onto baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.