Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Truffles
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds, chopped
- Cocoa powder
- Place heavy cream, butter and almond extract in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM power 3 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips; let stand 1 minute. Stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate 45 minutes to 1 hour or until mixture is scooping consistency.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Roll mixture into balls, then in chopped almonds or cocoa powder to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Serves: 24 (1 truffle per person)
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.