Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350ºF.
- Spray 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and coat with flour.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat eggs and vanilla on high speed until well blended. Mix in bananas, sugar and butter on medium speed until blended.
- Gradually add flour. Continue to mix until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 65 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of bread comes out clean.
Serves: 8 to 10
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.