Chocolate Drizzled Coconut Macaroons
- 1 large egg white
- 1 can (14 oz,) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (14 oz,) flaked coconut
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In a small mixer bowl with electric mixer, beat egg until soft peaks form.
- In a large bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk, coconut, flour and vanilla until blended.
- Fold beaten egg white into coconut mixture.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are nicely browned. Let cool on a wire rack.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt chips and shortening in a microwave for 2 minutes on 5 power or until chips are shiny. Stir and drizzle over cookies.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.