- 1 cup butter, divided
- 1 package (10 ounce) marshmallows
- 1 box (5 ounce) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 light corn syrup, divided
- 1 box (9 ounce) rice cereal
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 17x12-inch baking pan with foil and spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt 1/2 cup butter. Add marshmallows, instant pudding and 1/4 cup corn syrup. Stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture is blended, about 5 minutes.
- Add cereal and stir until cereal is coated.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Cool.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, heat heavy cream, remaining 1/2 butter and vanilla until butter is melted and mixture is hot.
- Remove from heat, then add chocolate chips and corn syrup.
- Using a hand mixer, beat on medium speed until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, 2 minutes. Spread over cereal. Cut into squares.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.