- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- Beat butter, unsweetened cocoa, milk and vanilla in large bowl until blended.
- Gradually add powdered sugar; beat until creamy and smooth. Add more milk if mixture is too thick.
- Spread onto cupcakes or cake.
Nutritional Information: (Serving size: 1/20 of a recipe [0.6 ounces]) Calories 91.64 • Calories From Fat (93%) 85.06 • Total Fat 9.69g 15% • Saturated Fat 6.12g 31% • Cholesterol 24.59mg 8% • Sodium 82.81mg 3% • Potassium 55.24mg 2% • Total Carbohydrates 2.37g <1% • Fiber 1.07g 4% • Sugar 0.56g • Protein 0.8g 2%
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.