Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- Place milk, butter, eggs, flour, granulated sugar and salt in blender. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat Breakfast Burrito Maker until the green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Spray bottom of burrito maker. Add one-fourth cup batter, filling to about 1-inch from edge of ring. Swirl batter to coat bottom evenly if necessary.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Close cover. Set timer and cook 4 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove crepe with plastic spatula.
- Spread with 2 tablespoons Nutella.
- Fold crêpe over into quarters. sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with raspberries and mint.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.