- 1/2 cup plus 1 Tablespoon warm milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Place all ingredients for dough in the breadmaker pan in order listed.
- Choose Cycle 8 for Dough. Press Start.
- At the end of the Dough cycle, remove the dough from the breadmaker. Press and hold the START/STOP button for several seconds to end the cycle.
- Place on floured counter and let the dough rest for 10 minutes
- Roll dough to a large rectangle about 14"x16".
- Spread with softened butter.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon and then sprinkle over butter. Scatter the raisins over the butter and sugar.
- Roll up dough from the longest side.
- Cut into rolls about 1-inch thick.
- Place in a greased 10- x 14-inch baking pan.
- Cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes, or until done.
- Let cool slightly, then ice.
- Icing: Combine the cream cheese, butter, confectioner’s sugar, vanilla and salt.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.