Creamy Bacon and Tomato Omelet
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: The Breakfast Master™ Skillet and Waffle Maker
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon snipped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese, cut into pieces
- Preheat Breakfast Master with skillet grids on Skillet (MEDIUM) heat.
- Place bacon in skillet; close cover. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Drain skillet and place bacon on paper towels.
- Mix eggs, basil, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet; close cover. Cook 3 minutes; add cream cheese, bacon and tomato to one half of omelet. Fold in half to cover mixture.
- Close cover; cook an additional 2 minutes or until cooked through.
TIP: Reduce calories and fat by substituting a thin deli ham slice for bacon, egg substitute for eggs and reduced fat or fat free cream cheese for regular cream cheese.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.