Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small green cabbage, cut into eighths
- 1/2 small red cabbage, cut into eighths
- 3 green onions
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Using slicing blade, with food processor running, add green cabbage to food chute. Process until sliced. Add green cabbage to mayonnaise mixture. Repeat with red cabbage.
- Using shredding blade, with food processor running, add green onion and carrots to food chute. Process until shredded. Stir into cabbage mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.