Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Major Grey's chutney
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 2/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Lettuce leaves
- Stir mayonnaise, chutney, cilantro, mustard, sour cream, curry, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, celery, grapes and almonds to curry mixture. Toss until well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve chicken salad mixture on lettuce leaves with pita or naan bread on the side, if desired. Sprinkle with additional toasted almonds and chopped cilantro.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.