Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Stand Mixers
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups all purpose flour
Serves: 12 Note:
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add milk, oil, sugar, egg, salt, and 2 cups flour. Mix until blended.
- Add 1 more cup flour and mix.* Add enough of the remaining flour and continue kneading until dough forms a smooth ball that is slightly sticky to the touch.
- Place dough in greased bowl and cover with a towel. Let rise 45 minutes.
- Punch down and pat into a greased 9x13 pan. Using a sharp knife, cut almost through dough into squares.
- Brush cuts with melted butter. Let rise until double in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 20-25 minutes.
Use mixer equipped with dough hooks.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.