If you’re a true coffee lover, it’s hard to resist those prepackaged coffee gift sets in abundance during the holidays. With great syrups and beans from a local roaster, they can be hard to pass up.
This year spread the cheer by making a festive gift set at home. By adding your own personal touch, you’re sure to please any coffee connoisseur on your list and a DIY version can be much less expensive. We have two options below. Put on your elf ears and follow these easy steps for a sure way to add a bit of joy to the season.
Coffee Grinder Gift Basket
- Choose a medium sized gift basket and fill with tissue or crinkle paper.
- Select your preferred Hamilton Beach coffee grinder, remove it from the packaging and place into the basket.
- Add a bag or two of delicious coffee beans from a favorite or local roaster.
- Choose a travel or regular coffee mug that fits the personality of your gift recipient and add to the basket.
- Add colorful, boutique candies and coffee syrup as a special treat.
- Decorate with seasonal ribbon and bows.
- Share your great gift and make someone’s day.
FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffee Maker Gift Set
- Choose your favorite Hamilton Beach single-serve FlexBrew® coffeemaker. There’s a variety so be sure to check out all the different functions and choose the one that best fits the needs of the recipient.
- Remove coffeemaker from packaging. No gift basket is required!
- Choose a festive oversized coffee mug and fill with crinkle paper. Place at bottom of coffeemaker.
- Add colorful candy stirrers and coffee syrup to the mug as a special treat.
- Tie with ribbon and add a large bow on top.
- Give a gift that will remind someone how special they are each day as they enjoy their favorite cup of Joe.