If you're a true food lover, it’s hard to resist those prepackaged gift sets decking every store in abundance during the holidays. Filled everything from coffee syrups and beans from a local roaster to gourmet tomato sauce and wine, they can be hard for anyone to pass up.
This year spread the cheer by customizing a festive gift set at home. By adding your own personal touch, you’re sure to please any coffee connoisseur or foodie on your list and a DIY version of these holiday gift baskets can be a much more personal gift. So put on your elf ears and follow these easy steps for a sure way to add a bit of joy to the season.
Coffee Grinder Gift Basket
- Choose a medium-sized gift basket and fill with tissue or crinkle paper.
- Select your preferred coffee grinder, remove it from the packaging and place into the basket.
- Add a bag or two of delicious coffee beans from a favorite or local roaster.
- Choose a travel or regular coffee mug that fits the personality of your gift recipient and add to the basket.
- Add colorful, boutique candies and coffee syrup as a special treat.
- Decorate with seasonal ribbon and a bow.
- Share your great gift and make someone’s day.
Breakfast Gift Set
- Choose the base of your breakfast-themed basket and add a Breakfast Sandwich Maker (or the Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker to make two hot breakfast sandwiches at once).
- Include a mini spatula, your favorite breakfast treats like English muffins or pancake mix, and a perfectly sized storage container for quick and easy breakfasts they can take to go.
- Decorate with a festive bow or ribbon.
- Give the gift of easier mornings with hot breakfast sandwiches in 5 minutes or less.
FlexBrew® Single-Serve Coffee Maker Gift Set
- Choose your favorite Hamilton Beach single-serve FlexBrew® coffee maker. There’s a variety so be sure to check out all the different functions and choose the one that best fits the needs of the recipient.
- Remove coffee maker from packaging. No gift basket is required!
- Choose a festive oversized coffee mug and fill with crinkle paper. Place at bottom of coffee maker.
- Add colorful candy stirrers and coffee syrup to the mug as a special treat.
- Tie with ribbon and add a large bow on top.
- Give a gift that will remind someone how special they are each day as they enjoy their favorite cup of Joe.
Slow Cooker Gift Set
- Choose your favorite slow cooker and fill with tissue or crinkle paper.
- Add a slow cooker cookbook sure to provide inspiration for delicious and easy slow-cooked meals, or even a cooking magazine subscription.
- Add popular flour sack towels that match your theme or are fun and festive.
- Add a bag or two of seasonal soups, jars of gourmet pasta sauce, or fragrant spices to create a themed gift set anyone will love.
- Wrap it all up in a cellophane bag and tie it off with a big red bow.
- Give a gift that will warm someone’s heart and stomach this holiday season.
Smoothie Gift Basket
- Pick the base of your gift set—any kind of basket or container will do—just fill with tissue or crinkle paper so all your gift ingredients can peek out.
- Select a Personal Blender that features a single-serve jar that doubles as a travel mug—perfect for everything from fitness shakes to nutritious smoothies, just blend in the jar, grab it and go.
- Add a smoothie recipe book, single-serve packs of nut butters, snack bars or protein powders to round out the gift.
- Decorate your gift with a bright red bow, add a gift tag, and share your thoughtful gift with a friend or family member.