Eggs Benedict Breakfast Sandwich with Hollandaise Sauce
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of 1 English muffin, split-side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with 4 spinach leaves and 1 slice of Canadian bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add 1 egg to cooking plate.
- Top with 1 top half of English muffin, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.