Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows
- Vanilla (White) Buttercream Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pans with baking cups.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Set mixture aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- Alternately add flour mixture and milk until combined.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- Tint 1/4 cup of Vanilla (White) Buttercream Frosting pink.
- Frost cupcakes with white frosting. Using a small round decorating tip, pipe on detail for nose and mouth.
- Add mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Place mini marshmallows around edge of cupcake for wool.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.