Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Panini Press Gourmet Sandwich Maker
- 8 1/2" thick slices French bread
- 4 slices fontina cheese, cut to fit bread
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- olive oil
Makes 4 sandwiches.
- Preheat panini press.
- Spread olive oil on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place 4 slices of bread, oil side down, on the panini press.
- Place 1 slice fontina cheese, 2 tablespoons mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons roasted red peppers on each slice of bread.
- Cover with remaining 4 slices of bread, olive oil side up.
- Close panini press.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until desired brownness.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.