- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 hot pepper (jalapeno or finger hot), stem removed
- 4 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup cilantro, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and coarse black pepper to taste
- Hot sauce, optional
- Using chopping/mixing blade and with processor running, drop onion, garlic clove, and hot pepper through the food chute and chop until finely minced. Scrape bowl as needed. Stop processor.
- Add tomatoes, cilantro, cumin, lime juice, salt and black pepper. Pulse until desired texture is reached, scraping bowl as needed. Add hot sauce if desired.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.