Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 5 eggs
- 1&1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped cream, whipped topping, or vanilla ice cream
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Stir in nuts. Pour batter into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature with your choice of topping.
Be sure to use baking cocoa. Cocoa is sold in the baking ingredient aisle at the grocery store. It is not the same as hot cocoa or hot chocolate mix.
Try using walnuts or a combination of pecans and walnuts in place of the pecans.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.