Fudge Pudding Dessert
Course: Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Hand Mixers, Stand Mixers
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 5 eggs
- 1&1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped cream, whipped topping, or vanilla ice cream
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, sugar, flour, cocoa, eggs and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Stir in nuts. Pour batter into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature with your choice of topping.
Be sure to use baking cocoa. Cocoa is sold in the baking ingredient aisle at the grocery store. It is not the same as hot cocoa or hot chocolate mix.
Try using walnuts or a combination of pecans and walnuts in place of the pecans.