- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick foil or spray a foil-lined pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large microwavable bowl, microwave the butter and chocolate chips on medium power for 2 minutes or until butter is melted and chips are shiny.
- With a hand mixer, beat chocolate mixture on medium until blended, about 1 minute. Add sugar and continue to beat on high until mixture is lighter in color.
- Add eggs and vanilla to chocolate mixture. Continue to beat on medium until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce speed to low, add flour, baking cocoa and salt and beat until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Spread evenly into corners.
- Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until a thin layer sugar layer has formed on the top of the brownies. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Lift brownines by foil edges onto cutting board. Fold back foil and cut into squares.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.