- 1/4 of medium red onion
- 1 package (.66 oz.) fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 hot pepper (jalapeno or finger hot), stem removed
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 pounds tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded, cut into quarters
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crackled black pepper
- Using S-blade and with processor running, drop onion, basil, jalenpeno and garlic through the food chute and chop until finely minced. Scrape bowl as needed. Stop processor.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, yellow pepper. Pulse until desired texture is reached, scraping bowl as needed.
- Pour into large bowl. Stir in tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.