- 12 tablespoons dark roast ground coffee
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- Whipped cream
- Fresh ground nutmeg
- Cinnamon sticks
- Fill coffee maker with water to the 12-cup line
- Place paper coffee filter in brewing basket. Combine coffee, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Add to coffee filter.
- Place brown sugar in carafe.
- Select the BOLD setting. Brew coffee, stir with wooden spoon.
- Pour into mugs. Top with whipped cream and garnish with nutmeg and a cinnamon stick.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.