Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread for 1.5-lb. Loaf Breadmaker
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Breadmakers
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk (cow, rice, soy, or nut)
- 3/4 cup whole egg (must measure 3/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon guar gum
- 3/4 teaspoon lecithin granules (plain soy)
- 1 Tablespoon potato flour
- 3 cups gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- Whisk together liquid ingredients until very smooth. Add liquid ingredients to bread pan.
- In separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients, except yeast, until thoroughly blended. Pour the dry ingredients on top of the wet.
- Make a small well on the top middle of the dry ingredients and add the yeast.
- Choose Cycle 3 for Gluten-Free. Press Start. When done, remove bread from breadmaker and carefully remove kneading paddle from bottom of loaf.
- Let cool 10 minutes before slicing with a bread knife.
Recipe Courtesy of Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, copyright 2010
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.