Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Food Processors
- 4 medium carrots (2 cups grated), washed, ends removed
- 1 large apple (1 cup grated), cored and cut into wedges
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease orline 24 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Using slicer/shredder disc, shredding side up, shred carrots and apple into work bowl. Remove from bowl; put into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Using S-blade, place eggs, apple butter, oil, sugar, and vanilla into work bowl. Process until mixed and smooth.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and raisins. Pulse until JUST mixed.
- Pour batter into mixing bowl with grated carrots/apple mixture and combine. Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tin, filling about 3/4 full. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 24 muffins.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.