Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
- 3 pears, halved with seeds removed
- 3 Tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 6 crisp almond flavored cookies, chopped
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place pears skin side down in a glass baking dish; drizzle with amaretto liqueur. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to LOW heat or GRILL ZONE (YELLOW).
- Grill pears covered 8 to 10 minutes on each side.
- Top each warm pear half with vanilla ice cream and chopped cookies.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1/6 of recipe)
• Calories: 120 • Total Fat: 6.4g • Saturated: 3.9g • Cholesterol: 25.5g • Sodium: 46.4mg • Carbohydrates: 13.7g • Dietary Fiber: .4g • Sugars: 12.3g • Protein: 2g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.