Grilled Boneless Buffalo Bites
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Indoor Grills, Outdoor Grills
- 1 1/2 cups hot wing sauce
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 (6 to 8 oz. each) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Blue cheese or Ranch dressing
- Celery sticks
- Combine wing sauce butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, onion powder and garlic powder in a large bowl. Reserve half for sauce after grilling.
- Add chicken breast halves. Stir to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade used with raw chicken.
- Grill 5 to 8 minutes each side until juices run clear and meat thermometer reads 165ºF.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Toss in reserved sauce and serve with picks.
- Serve with dressing and celery sticks, if desired.
Serves: 10 to 12 appetizers
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.