Grilled Chicken with Basil Pesto
- â€‹2 large (8 oz. each) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, rinsed and patted dry, tenderloins removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup Traditional Basil Pesto
- Slice each chicken breast horizontally to form 4 thin chicken filets.
- Drizzle chicken with lime juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper; let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Oil grill grates with vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
- Brush chicken with olive oil; place on grill.
- Grill 1 1/2 minutes or until grill marks form.
- Using tongs, rotate chicken 90° to make crosshatch grill marks. Grill 1 1/2 minutes or until second grill marks form.
- Turn chicken. Grill 2 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through and registers 165°F with an instant read thermometer.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Traditional Basil Pesto over chicken and serve.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.