- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Mixed salad greens
- Cut chicken into 1 inch wide strips. Place in plastic storage bag. Combine remaining ingredients, except salad greens, and pour over chicken. Marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Place chicken strips on grill and cook 10 minutes or until done, turning occasionally.
- Serve chicken over mixed greens.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.