Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Grilled Clams in White Wine Sauce
- 3 pounds hard shell clams, scrubbed and rinsed
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup sliced leeks
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- Preheat grill on MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Stir white wine, leeks, parsley, butter, black pepper and garlic in a 13x9 foil pan; place on grill. Heat, stirring occasionally about 15 minutes.
- Place clams in foil pan. Grill 20 minutes in covered grill, until shells open. Remove clams as they open to a large serving bowl.
- Pour white wine sauce over clams; serve with crusty bread.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.