Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, halved, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- For lime dressing: Combine lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, cumin and salt.
- Grill corn covered 12 to 14 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with lime dressing until cooked and slightly charred.
- Cut corn off the cob; place in a large bowl. Stir in black beans, green pepper, cherry tomatoes, onion, cilantro, parsley and remaining salad dressing. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours.
Test Kitchen Tip: Serve this salad as a side dish or as an appetizer with tortilla chips.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.