Grilled Fish Tacos with Jalapeno Slaw
- Juice of 2 limes, divided and reserved
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 pound tilapia filets
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 bag (14 oz.) coleslaw mix
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 6 corn tortillas (6-inch each)
- Stir half of the lime juice, olive oil, chili powder, coriander, cumin, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small bowl until blended.
- Brush mixture on both sides of fish. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Mix remaining lime juice, honey, vinegar and remaining salt in large bowl. Stir in coleslaw mix, jalapeño, cilantro and green onion until well blended.
- Preheat indoor grill on SEAR/450°F. Grill fish 5 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove to platter and break into chunks.
- Grill tortillas on each side until soft with grill marks.
- Top each tortilla with fish and coleslaw.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.