Grilled Garlic Bread and Tomato Salad
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 baguette French bread, sliced 1-inch thick
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Stir oil and garlic in a small bowl; brush both sides of slices.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Grill bread 5 minutes on each side until slightly charred. Remove to cutting broad; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Place bread pieces, tomatoes, blue cheese, onion, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and pepper in a large bowl; toss until mixture is combined.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.