Grilled Greek Turkey Burgers with Cucumber Sauce
- CUCUMBER SAUCE
- 1 container (16 ounces) Greek plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 1 pound ground turkey (97% lean)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 pita bread
- Sliced tomato
- Make Cucumber Sauce: In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, cucumber, dill,1 tablespoon chopped onion and mint. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat.
- Make Burgers: In a large bowl, combine turkey, feta cheese, 1/2 cup chopped onion, oregano, black pepper and salt. Form mixture into 4 burgers.
- Grill burgers covered 5 minutes on each side, until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink.
- Serve burgers in a pita pocket with Cucumber Sauce, lettuce and sliced tomato.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.