Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Grilled Greek Turkey Burgers with Cucumber Sauce
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Outdoor Grills
- 1 (16 ounce) container Greek plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup seeded, and chopped cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- 1 pound ground turkey (97% lean)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 pita bread
- Sliced tomato
- For Cucumber Sauce: Stir yogurt, cucumber, dill, 1 Tablespoon chopped onion and mint in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Place turkey, feta cheese, 1/2 cup chopped onion, oregano, pepper and salt; form mixture into 4 burgers.
- Grill burgers covered 5 minutes on each side, until juices run clear and meat is no longer pink.
- Serve burgers in a pita pocket with Cucumber Sauce, lettuce and sliced tomato.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.