Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Grilled Maple Glazed Salmon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sliced leeks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- Stir maple syrup, vinegar, leeks, ginger, salt and pepper in small bowl. Place salmon in glass baking dish. Pour marinade over salmon; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or longer.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Place salmon, skin-side up on grill. Grill covered 1 minute. Carefully turn salmon. Brush with additional maple syrup. Grill covered 3 to 4 minutes or until desired doneness.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.