Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwich
- 2 slices hearty white bread, cut in 4-inch circles
- Butter, softened
- Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 slice fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 thin slices pepperoni
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green PREHEAT light comes on. Lightly butter one side of each bread circle. Sprinkle buttered side with garlic powder. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place one bread circle, buttered-side down in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add bread circle, buttered-side down on cooking plate.
- Close cover. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Lift cover and remove bread with plastic fork. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula. Top bottom half with bread, grilled side up.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.