Grilled Portobello and Peppers Sandwich
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 red bell pepper, halved, seeded
- 4 Kaiser rolls, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Stir balsamic vinegar, oil and garlic in a small bowl. Place mushrooms in a glass baking dish; drizzle with vinegar mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Grill mushrooms and peppers covered, 6 to 8 minutes on each side until cooked through and peppers are slightly charred. Place rolls cut side down on grill 1 to 2 minutes until toasted.
- Stir mayonnaise, basil, oregano and black pepper in a small bowl; spread 1 Tablespoon on bottom half of rolls. Top each with cheese, red pepper, mushroom, spinach and top half of roll.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 1/6 of recipe)
• Calories: 225 • Total Fat: 6.25g • Saturated: 2g • Cholesterol: 0g • Sodium: 853mg • Carbohydrates: 38.7g • Dietary Fiber: 2.4g • Sugars: 3.4g • Protein: 6g
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.