Presidents Day Sale - Save 20% on Everything
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Grills
- 10 7-inch lowfat tortillas
- 1 jar (11 oz.) lowfat black bean dip
- 2 cups shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Spread half of all the tortillas with bean dip. Sprinkle with cheddar, onions and cilantro.
- Top with remaining tortillas and press lightly.
- Place on grill and cook about 4 minutes. Turn and cook another 3 minutes. Remove and cut into slices.
We recommend spreading ingredients to 1/4-inch from the edge of the tortilla. This helps prevent the filling from coming out onto the grill when cooking. Substitution
Try using a combination of corn and flour tortillas for variations. Serves: 10
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.