- Place lemon peel and garlic clove in chopper. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add basil leaves to chopper with garlic and pulse until basil is chopped.
- Add lemon juice, lime juice and Dijon mustard to chopper. Pulse until combined.
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil to chopper and pulse until mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare fish by drizzling with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and season with lemon pepper.
- Grill or broil for approximately 2 minutes per side, depending on thickness, or until fish is opaque in color and flakes easily.
- Drizzle with Basil Citrus Sauce and garnish with reserved basil leaves. Serve immediately.
for more information about internal food temperatures and doneness.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 5 oz.) • Calories: 250 • Total Fat: 14g • Saturated: 2.5g • Cholesterol: 70g • Sodium: 170mg • Carbohydrates: 2g • Dietary Fiber: 0g • Sugars: 0g • Protein: 29g Serves: 4 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.