Grilled Tilapia with Basil Citrus Sauce
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Food ChoppersIndoor Grills
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 2 pieces fresh lemon peel, white pith removed
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves (reserve a few leaves for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 fresh tilapia filets
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle on fish
- Place lemon peel and garlic clove in chopper. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add basil leaves to chopper with garlic and pulse until basil is chopped.
- Add lemon juice, lime juice and Dijon mustard to chopper. Pulse until combined.
- Add 3 tablespoons olive oil to chopper and pulse until mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare fish by drizzling with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and season with lemon pepper.
- Grill or broil for approximately 2 minutes per side, depending on thickness, or until fish is opaque in color and flakes easily.
- Drizzle with Basil Citrus Sauce and garnish with reserved basil leaves. Serve immediately.
for more information about internal food temperatures and doneness.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 5 oz.) • Calories: 250 • Total Fat: 14g • Saturated: 2.5g • Cholesterol: 70g • Sodium: 170mg • Carbohydrates: 2g • Dietary Fiber: 0g • Sugars: 0g • Protein: 29g Serves: 4 Note:
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.