Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic Marinade
- â€‹1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 large portabella mushroom caps
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut in half
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut in half
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place vegetables in large glass dish.
- Combine marinade ingredients. Pour over vegetables in dish.
- Cover vegetables and let marinate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain vegetables; discard marinade.
- Grill 8 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally until vegetables are browned and tender.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.