Course: Appetizers, Quick and Easy, Heart Healthy
Products: Food Processors
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, quartered
- 2 Roma tomatoes, quartered and seeded
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 ripe avocados, halved, peeled and pit removed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Using food processor with chopping/mixing blade, add onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, cilantro, salt and black pepper to the processor bowl. Pulse until mixture is chunky.
- Add avocado and lime juice. Pulse until mixture is creamy with pieces. Serve with tortilla chips.