- 24 sweet Hawaiian slider rolls
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced Swiss cheese
- 24 ham slices
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice rolls and place bottom halves in a 13x9-inch pan.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and whole-grain mustard. Spread thinly over rolls in pan.
- Cut cheese slices into quarters. Place one quarter on each roll. Top with a slice of ham and remaining cheese quarters. Add tops of rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Using a pastry brush, brush mixture over top of rolls. Sprinkle with dried onion flakes and poppy seeds.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 5 to 6 minutes or until rolls are brown and crispy.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.