Herb Roasted Garlic Turkey Breast
- 1 7-pound turkey breast, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To preheat the oven, set Temperature Control Knob to 400 degrees F; set Function Knob to Convection.
- Assemble broil rack in back pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Wash turkey breast and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place turkey breast on rack, breast side up.
- In a small bowl, mix thyme, rosemary, garlic, butter, salt and pepper; rub mixture evenly on turkey breast.
- Roast turkey breast for 2 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, cover and allow turkey breast to rest for 15 minutes before carving.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest food trends with our blog, discover a new favorite dish with recipes from our Test Kitchen, access your account, and so much more.
Join over 100,000 people who receive weekly emails with recipes, coupons and more!
THIS IS NOT A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.